LMG's. Your opinion on them.

In the server I've voiced my opinions on LMG's often enough, but what I'd like to know is everyone else's opinion on the people with LMG's in general, and perhaps those with stopping power and deep penetration to go along with it.

Your thoughts?

rofl it's so overpowered. The last lmg in particular with stopping power is capable of 1 hit kills it very rare situations (not headshots). 2 shots maximum, even with juggernaut. And you carry like 400 bullets with bandolier as well.

Though I would have no problem with them if the people who used them weren't excessive campers. That's my major problem with them. Somebody will always go prone in a doorway with an lmg and just camp that door in iron sights. It get's really irritating. Even worse when more than one join in.

I personally don't have an opinion one way or the other in regards to opponents using LMG's in general. It's like any other weapon, if they are good with it then they kill me alot. The thing that bothers me is when my teamates are "camping" doorways/hallways/etc. on the smaller maps, like Crash and Showdown(I think that's the one I'm thinking of). Everyone tends to just kind of bunch up in those areas limiting my ability to exit the spawn area and thus getting pummeled with carpet bombs, well placed snipers, and my personal favorite the wherever-it-lands-I-do-not-know-cross-hairs-pointed-at-the-clouds-random-grenade-toss. :roll:

It's not the gun that makes the person!

But yea, I hate LMGs. They are a bit over-powered and it becomes obvious when you play certain maps where you literally can't cross a hall without getting plowed by the LMG user and his wall protection. But, it's people's play-style. Some people will say shotgun is overpowered.

Rise up above your excuses and just shoot them in the face :P Doesn't matter what gun they have then!

- Ransom16

Like I have said before....I even put a scope on an lmg every now and then. When we were running vacant through the rotation was when I would pump up the perks on it and just spray through walls. Of course with 44 people crammed into that map you could kill 10 people per clip with a .45 just by spinning in circles and shooting.

As for the camping LMG dudes in the doorway, a nade usually does the trick pretty well so I dont think twice about them.