Movie part

abnerdog

My daughter just got a phone call telling her that she was given a bit part in a Geena Davis movie being shot here in Baltimore starting next Tuesday. It is a made for tv movie that may turn into a series. Just possible it might turn into some extended work for my daughter. They all meet on Tuesday and they are given their scripts and lines if any. All in all pretty excited daughter. I will keep you posted when I find out more.

Cool! Did she have to go to an audition? Will it be a speaking part?

Anyway, congrats on having a soon-to-be moviestar daughter! :)

She will find out on Tuesday when they all meet. She is not sure if the part is speaking or not. She has always been a stage actor and this is her first movie. I will keep posted.

well Abner, congrats. Thats really cool.

you're probably excited

I don't know Warning, they grow up so fast. But yes I am excited for her too. I just hope the part has some meat to it.

Update on the movie. It is a Julianne Moore movie who plays Sara Palin. My daughter played one of the photographers right in front. She shot from 10am until 8:45pm. It will be an HBO movie. I do not know when it will air. She had a ball and this reenforced her desire to go into film editing.