Looking to design some Mods.

Stryphe

I used to do some 3D graphics and I've programmed in the past. I think I'll try to make a map for the Mod server, any special requests?

This may not be popular, but one thing I've always kinda liked in maps were environmental hazards... something that adds a little more edge to the maps. Cliffs, or some such that can also kill a player. Of course, just cliffs might be lame but it sort of depends on what kind of map you're making. Just out of curiousity, what sort of 3D software do you use?

I use 3DSMax, but I've used some Maya in the past. Unfortunately I don't have a the most recent 3DSMax, but I still think I can use a ripper to pull models from different maps and compose something fun and challenging.

I'm off to a slow start, but soccer season is coming to a close this weekend, and I'll have some more time to design.

I have a friend who uses max... he loves the newest one, really fast rendering, though that wouldn't be a concern for you for what you're using it for. I haven't used anything more advanced than Truespace (which was eaten by Microsoft a few years back.)