Final Fantasy

Regretless

This is , in my opinion, the greatest video game series on the planet, hands down. My favorite games in the series have to be 10 and 10-2, I'm playing through 12 for the first time right now, and I'm as excited as hell for the entire saga of 13 to come out. Anyone else into the series at all? or at least played one of the titles?

I'm honestly not a huge fan of 7, but it was mostly the characters and story that i didn't like. And yeah, 12 is pretty damn hard, the License board really throws me off, and I'm still trying to get used to the Gambit system, the character AI, and the free roaming combat. Tough game, but still fun xD

I love final fnatasy, i bought a ps3 just for ff13, lol. 7 is my favorite and that has a lot to do with characters because sephiroth is the most unique villain ive ever seen. There is a lot of complexity in his insanity and i find it very different from the other games where the villain tends to just want to rule the world and such.

Lol, I was the grand age of 4 when FFVI first came out, way to make me feel young>< I did play it briefly in my early teens, but i barely remember it now. Us young folk are lucky that square keeps remaking the older games, otherwise i probably never would have played 1-4 xD

And @reaver: I agree with your opinion on sephiroth, he had quite a bit of depth for a FF baddie. It was more the flat and horribly cliched personalities of the main protagonists that I hated...well, except Vincent, he was just as worthless as the rest, but I still love him ^^

I'm honestly not a huge fan of 7, but it was mostly the characters and story that i didn't like. And yeah, 12 is pretty damn hard, the License board really throws me off, and I'm still trying to get used to the Gambit system, the character AI, and the free roaming combat. Tough game, but still fun xD

Wow. The characters and story of VII were amazing, by far the best of any Final Fantasy game (IV came close) and second only to Metal Gear Solid overall.

My favorites in order:

VII

IV

VI

I

X

IX

VIII

Haven't played them past that.

• 1 month later...

Omg, Final Fantasy is my absolute favorite game on the entire planet!

The best one for me was 12, and that mostly has to do with the new fighting style. After that I could never go back and replay the old ones, i get bored hehe.

I also bough a PS3 simply for FF13. I am dyyyying for it to come out.

• 4 weeks later...