Cheap Somali cruises

Razzled

sounds like a vacation trip for me :D...

ill pick the m-107 cal 50 sniper barret if i could

you also made me remind

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUTHktI8kJA

lol this testimonial is just hillarious -> "Like ducks in a barrel. They turned the ship around and we saw them cry in the water like little girls. Saw one wounded pirate eaten by sharks--what a laugh riot! This is a must do."

Edit: seems fake cause no "contact us" or "buy" link... what a shame

"I haven't had this much fun since flying choppers in NAM . Don't worry about getting shot by pirates as they never even got close to the ship with those weapons they use and their shitty aim--reminds me of a drunken'juicer' door gunner we picked up from the motor pool back in Nam" -- 'chopper' Dan, Toledo USA.

"Like ducks in a barrel. They turned the ship around and we saw them cry in the water like little girls. Saw one wounded pirate eaten by sharks--what a laugh riot! This is a must do." -- Zeke, Springs Kentucky USA

are these names just a coincedence? or do we really have F|A members who went :D:lol::D

p.s. Zeke = ZeekoH