Admin Abuse

The STALKER

Do you think i abuse my admin powers??  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think i abuse my admin powers??

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't care cos i love your 'Limey' accent smothered in your new training bra.
    • This is an option for Baska to click cuz I am STALKER, Australian for noob LOL

sorry this vote if fail its missing the stalker australian for nub!!!

LOLOLOL my bad buddie ill make another one later in the year if i have more admin abuse complaints XD

*EDIT* WHO THE f***ING HELL MODERATED MY f***ING POLL OPTIONS??????????????????????????????? :lol::lol::lol:

@superguy666

u mean admin dissing like u do lately ? every step admin takes, u got comment on ? thats just sad when u got adminlvl urself, changing ur name so we dont know its you who bringing down our admins in public server.. u always wanna start a discussion on server in the hope admin gets mad, then u take screenie and telling shit bout it. LMAO. after spending an hour watching ur screenies . its all clear to me matey :-) (maybe u dont know but i played on .bb. servers aswell in your days )

!SPEC999

@superguy666

u mean admin dissing like u do lately ? every step admin takes, u got comment on ? thats just sad when u got adminlvl urself, changing ur name so we dont know its you who bringing down our admins in public server.. u always wanna start a discussion on server in the hope admin gets mad, then u take screenie and telling shit bout it. LMAO. after spending an hour watching ur screenies . its all clear to me matey :-) (maybe u dont know but i played on .bb. servers aswell in your days )

!SPEC999

Skull i dont know what the f*** you mean fior 1 i dont care if you played on bb if i change my name on etpub you can do a listplayers to find out its me i never said i hid my name once i never tried to hide my name if anyone asked if i was superguy i would have said yes so get your damn facts straight. And i also dont know what you saw in my screenshots but i never once banned anyone on the .bb. server

PS: i didnt f***in ask for the admin level dare gave me it so dont say shit to me abuot my level

kid wtf is ur problem ..

Why u telling shit lies bout me around ? Seems like u jealous or smth..(i can assure u there's nothng to be jealous bout me:p) And why are u trying to make clanmembers leave the clan by telling lies around ? huh

U say here on forum u agree we have TOO MANY members ..(incl adminabusers ? ) U got the balls to say name with that then ???

On xfire Pepe sais he wanna leave clan ? Hmmmm i got this 'feeling' you got smth to do with it again.

U only hear what u wanna hear. thank god u aint got commands in real life gosh.

I didnt say that u banned all ur regulars..., ur screenshots did! lmao man..

U turn ur back to ur members any time. and suck up to the leaders.

Tell me whats on your mind here, instead of telling SHIT to our members . You are admin on our servers but still you trying to make players leave on a dirty way. WHY ?

I say shit sometimes on server yeah so what. You telling LIES with a 'XD' behind it.. cant be trusted by me lol.

U telling clanmembers 'skull only likes to fight!' ?

What u wanna reach with ur masterplan ?

skull

kid wtf is ur problem ..

Why u telling shit lies bout me around ? Seems like u jealous or smth..(i can assure u there's nothng to be jealous bout me:p) And why are u trying to make clanmembers leave the clan by telling lies around ? huh

U say here on forum u agree we have TOO MANY members ..(incl adminabusers ? ) U got the balls to say name with that then ???

On xfire Pepe sais he wanna leave clan ? Hmmmm i got this 'feeling' you got smth to do with it again.

U only hear what u wanna hear. thank god u aint got commands in real life gosh.

I didnt say that u banned all ur regulars..., ur screenshots did! lmao man..

U turn ur back to ur members any time. and suck up to the leaders.

Tell me whats on your mind here, instead of telling SHIT to our members . You are admin on our servers but still you trying to make players leave on a dirty way. WHY ?

I say shit sometimes on server yeah so what. You telling LIES with a 'XD' behind it.. cant be trusted by me lol.

U telling clanmembers 'skull only likes to fight!' ?

What u wanna reach with ur masterplan ?

skull

i didnt say you had to many members for one thats bullshit. none of my screenshots show me banning anyone on the .bb. server thats bullshit. i never told any F|A members to leave thats more bullshit. and 1 more thing so you stop with the me banning all of .bb.'s ragulars i never since i joined .bb. until i left .bb. had the power to ban the only time i did have the power to Ban was when i was in MWM so maybe you shuold get your eyes checked look at the screenshots again and read what my name was when i banned all those people it was not .bb.Superguy it was MWM|Superguy666 all you do is lie and thats all i have seen you do in this thread never try to say shit abuot me when you cant back it up i never once tol a F|A member to quit the clan!

whatever man... Yea i know u couldnt ban... but u requested like a million..

Everyone who said smth bad to you, was screenshot for the leaders BAN:p (even when u wanted them to get angry and say smth like 'f*** you' or smth..)

and yes u said those things right here in et-applications.

skully