problem solved ill own everyone on COD

KingCamper

With this tip I found all of you are in lots and lots of trouble. Dont get upset when I get on later today and own like their is no tomorrow. Sinces I love the FA ill share this tip in case anyone else wants to be as good as I'm gonna be. enjoy.

"NerdAttack!"

OMG HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT! Best Ps1 game ever, even though the graphics are blocky now, they use to look like Crysis when it first came out.

Edit: "Sephiroth he named himself in his pwnage vid is the main baddy and that was his boss music."

Edited by FiveMagic

man im old school I was big into Delta force I and COD4 other then I never really played to many computer games.... I mean like I did them games. Df 1 was the last game and only other game I was a clan member of.

P.S Id still play it, If it wasnt more hax then other players

Edited by kingcamper

Rofl!! WTF?

"I'm not going to explain how I got this game doing sexual favors" What the hell?!

This is one SCREWED UP tutorial!!

Wow...... Poo on your dead skeleton corpse... omg?

Funniest joke tutorial ever XD

Rofl!! WTF?

"I'm not going to explain how I got this game doing sexual favors" What the hell?!

This is one SCREWED UP tutorial!!

Wow...... Poo on your dead skeleton corpse... omg?

Funniest joke tutorial ever XD

What do you mean funniest joke tutorial ever????? Thanks for ruining my life! :yahoo

man im old school I was big into Delta force I and COD4 other then I never really played to many computer games.... I mean like I did them games. Df 1 was the last game and only other game I was a clan member of.

P.S Id still play it, If it wasnt more hax then other players

Delta force-Delta force task force dagger here ^^. DF FTW lol.