Gossip Girl

i just had

Maybe he bought all the episodes and is willing to share with his friends mexi, think of that? I bet you didn't, always looking for the bad in people. :D :D

If you bought a Cd and you share it, what is it? All depends in the way you share or not, why he need a pm to share it with his friends?

No pm for no body. We no allow this kind of sharing. Maybe you share some links to see it on line, but no piracy.

i got online links :P

but about piracy

i thought piracy was this: when you download it burn it and sell it

not this: download it and give the download link?

ill edit my text ?

give the links to see it on line, that kind of downloads is not allowed coz you're sharing material with copy right, is a crime or not?

but if the i give the online-watching-link to the persons here and it is from guys who has the rights to put it online its not piracy?

yup, love this show, has some very funny storylines and pretty boys n girls :lol:

sometimes its funny sometimes its sad but never boring xD

blake lively and leighton meester <3

but if the i give the online-watching-link to the persons here and it is from guys who has the rights to put it online its not piracy?

So, youtube also is piracy if you say by this way.

yes, but that would be cwtv.com or itv.com and no one likes to watch a forty minute program with twenty mintues of adverts lol, if people wanna watch it they can just type it in on google or find it for themselves.

I prefer blair and dan to sereena though

So, youtube also is piracy if you say by this way.

Youtube clean out all their crap and block stuff that's copyright

in teh beginning jenny was lik :yahoo but at season 4 shes like :blink:

I know what you mean, breaking blair and chuck up like that was just bs, but hey leaves blair open for dan to work his magicks :D

She has become less pretty over the episodes too, they need to take that eyeshadow away from her lol.

taylor-momsen.jpgTMeyes.jpg