ufo???

KingCamper

i believe there are aliens/humans on diffrent planets cuz it just why would only earth have humans on it there are millions off planets cant believe their isnt any life sign.

btw it isnt a ufo it was me with a flashlight xd

Please explore the MUFON website. It is so very arrogant to believe that we humans are the most intelligent being in existence. Ask yourself if humans will have space travel mastered in 1000 years. Now, consider the possibility that another intelligent life form had a 5000 year head start in learned development--wouldnt they explore the universe? Thats what humans will do if and when we have the technology to do so.

I am a firm believer that we have had visitors. There have been too many sightings by masses of people to claim that they are all hoaxes or man made vessels.

Check this out: Stephenville Mass sighting

My link

This incident made the Larry King show. Larry King mind you..., not Jerry Springer. Larry King is a very respected journalist. If this was a load of crap the producers wouldnt have considered doing several shows about it. This is just one example. There are many more. I believe that most are pranks but there are some that many people witnessed.

One more example and then I will shut up. Thousands witnessed this!

My link

The military said it was flares dropped by A10s. LOL! Go ahead and be spoon fed by uncle sam.

I love good UFO vids; however, sadly these were fairly obvious fakes. I will post my evidence tonight when I have time to pull it up.

see...we love to have THOUGHT of UFO's but as your name applies...you are AntiThought ;) but yeah i wanna see. i was thinking of those lightning orb things...wonder if that was your 'evidence' :confused

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Xb9JoGyy98&feature=player_embedded#

More evidence we are being visited. We don't have aircraft capable of this kind of motion.

We are an emerging intelligent species. Watching humans, from an alien perspective, is like humans watching chimpanzees learn how to make tools.

I sometimes suspect we are the subject of extraterrestrial practical jokes, or the grey alien equivalent of a 12-year old boy with a BB gun shooting birds and bugs in his backyard...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Xb9JoGyy98&feature=player_embedded#

More evidence we are being visited. We don't have aircraft capable of this kind of motion.

We are an emerging intelligent species. Watching humans, from an alien perspective, is like humans watching chimpanzees learn how to make tools.

I sometimes suspect we are the subject of extraterrestrial practical jokes, or the grey alien equivalent of a 12-year old boy with a BB gun shooting birds and bugs in his backyard...

i totally agree, i mean comeon the farthest we have ever went is still a mystery. Google up Voyager 1, it is near the solar winds and if possible, it can cross to another galaxy and still have contact with NASA. If this is possible then that would mean that we achieved another advancement. Besides that the only thing we can do is travel to planets in a limited time due to an oxygen supple, while UFO's can make it here and back.

long_island_montauk_monster.jpg

Ever hears of that? That was called the Montauk Monster, we didn't know what that was, so the closest thing we thought it would be considered was a racoon, i thought that was a joke