Stats on PPSH?

Crasher

I know it has more ammo per clip than MP40/Thompson but does it have the same damage ratio? I seem to do a bit more damage and it's pretty easy to get used to.

from ge_f

I'm not making this post to say the mod is not going to have changes regarding the PPSh weapon.

I think it is probably best though to clarify couple things about the weapon.

The spreads are:

mp40 and Thompson = 400

PPSh = 390

Sten = 200

Difference to mp40 and Thompson is very small and it still is almost twice bigger then the spread of the sten.

Spread is calculated:

spread*spreadscale

Current spreadscale increases equally in every shot with weapons mp40, thompson, PPSh and sten.

The factual differences with default settings:

* 1 hp difference in damage with every shot.

* Spread is approximately two times bigger then with sten. 2,5% smaller then with mp40 or Thompson.

* Spread increases equally with all of them.

Maybe it is that blade is just that good.

This post does not mean that the PPSh or it's configuration options will remain as it is with 0.2.1 in future versions.

EDIT:

The maximum spreadscale is capped at 1.0 i.e. the maximum spread is the constant value mentioned in the post.

Don't know how accurate this is, but gives you an idea.

It might seem to be doing more damage to a person but thats because its a tad bit more accurate, also the since theres more round per click, your just use to firing 30 shots and have to relaod, but once you don't realize is that one is using more bullets to take down your opponent.