Black Ops patch

Well the new patch has arrived,I have noticed no difference. Even this morning(after losing my stats) Nothing of mine will save when I change it. Treyarch really didnt fix anything from what I've seen. Getting the occasional stutter on big maps but otherwise the same FPS 50-70. Treyarch need to F off and actually do something here. Alot of people I know got the patch and made there games un-playable. Getting ridiculous. Anyone else?

Thats the main reason why i have held off on buying the game, this guy i was talking to on youtube who had same graphics card (ati 4570) said he was only getting 1-30fps even on a low res and settings. (I play cod 4 on high/1024x800 at 50-91fps, so seeing that i said screw it lol)

Edited by FiveMagic

Thats the main reason why i have held off on buying the game, this guy i was talking to on youtube who had same graphics card (ati 4570) said he was only getting 1-30fps even on a low res and settings. (I play cod 4 on high/1024x800 at 50-91fps, so seeing that i said screw it lol)

I got my copy for free from a former clan I was in ;). Thank god I didnt give them any of my money.

Well the new patch has arrived,I have noticed no difference. Even this morning(after losing my stats) Nothing of mine will save when I change it. Treyarch really didnt fix anything from what I've seen. Getting the occasional stutter on big maps but otherwise the same FPS 50-70. Treyarch need to F off and actually do something here. Alot of people I know got the patch and made there games un-playable. Getting ridiculous. Anyone else?

Actually, that nothing will save bit is part of losing your rank, not the patch :\ You can change it again if you prestige at least once.

And ya, from what I've heard there's not a real noticable change. But I remain optimistic and remind myself Rome wasn't built in a day.

Patch info:

• MP Audio stuttering on certain systems.
  • Playercards sometimes not showing properly.
  • Added three Private Match Server Settings: Team Change, Team-Up Period, and Keep Balanced Teams.
  • Added Alternate Color Scheme for accessibility: Settings / Multiplayer / Player Name Indicator.
  • Changed Team-Up Period countdown interval to 10 seconds.
  • Combat Training sessions are no longer counted in Server Browser Unranked tab.
  • Friends on your team will now show as blue on your minimap.
  • Prevention of various exploits.
  • Objective markers localized for all languages.
  • Various stability improvements

And also, being worked on right now:

•  
  • SP Audio stuttering on certain systems.
  • Addition of new contracts.
  • Addition of the “Dolly Cam†editing mode in Theater.
  • If a player cancels an invite to a Wager Match, then attempts to join another server, they will join the server from the declined invite.
  • Issue where the incorrect perks would appear when spectating another player under certain conditions.
  • Addition of round start explosive delay to China Lake grenade launcher to give it the same “spawn toob†protection as other explosives.
  • Ensure reticle purchases are reset on prestige in all circumstances.
  • Contracts should reset on prestige.
  • Prevention of Valkyrie rocket exploding upon release under rare conditions.
  • Prevention of Gunship and Chopper Gunner failing to give player full control under rare conditions.
  • Prevention of an issue where a player will get teleported outside the map boundaries under very specific conditions.
  • Limit the ability to re-roll supply drops using Hardline Pro to Care Packages only, no other killstreak drops.
  • Increased headshot multipliers for sniper rifles. Sniper rifles with suppressors equipped will now always be ensured one-shot kill headshots.
  • Added a render delay to the red diamond player indicators that appear when controlling the Gunship, Valkyrie Rocket and Chopper Gunner. When a player first spawns, this will not appear for a period of time.
  • Additional minor reductions in knife lunge.