byaipissant keep saying im aimbot

Daniel Ortiz

Today i went to FA silents, i were got like 10 spree in a row. then this kid starting saying like "fk you hackers" with cap on. I keep told him to take demo or something because i dont hacks. THen he keep saying shit stuff to me. So i decide to ask FA andrestor to come here and to help me. He said im not aimbotting then he finally quiet...after FA andrestor leave, he just started talking shit stuff to me like "go suck a ****, hackers" I have a screenshot about he thinking im hacks but im sure u guys know how to kill faster.

http://www.xfire.com/profile/wadeboy23/screenshots/?view#109724908

Next map, i got highest fragger, he said "what the f*** how come u didnt get highest accurary?" i told him that there was other kid keep camper + sniping so yea he will get that award then he keep saying stuff like " STFU hackers" I gave up so i disconnect.

Id like to know if you guys could do something about him.

Woo I was that sniper kid camping! In anycase pissant was a douche. I might have grabbed a screenie or two, but I don't think so.... He added in a few racial comments mixed in with hacking accusations to sleepy after that guy disconnect. I don't got any levels on silent else I would have taken care of the problem myself. But forums are great for these situations. Thanks.