Speed

GIJOE

1090592757.png

Not really a speed test of your computer but a connection speed or bandwith. If your using Cable your bandwith runs faster sometimes the if your using Modem lines

If you want to test out your computer FPS and CPU speed try 3Dmark its a free download. And will run a test on your computer and show you a score. And show you items to improve your computer Ram, Cpu, Etc and there results compared to other items

My 4070 3Dmark score

1090768769.png

i never really understood this tho. for instance, on uTorrent i get 1.4MBps on a constant. at times i get 2.2MBps which droppes right back to 1.4MBps. and upload doesnt really go past 300-330kbps. regular downloads off of the net doesnt tend to go faster than 3MBps if im lucky. so whats the deal?

1090768769.png

i never really understood this tho. for instance, on uTorrent i get 1.4MBps on a constant. at times i get 2.2MBps which droppes right back to 1.4MBps. and upload doesnt really go past 300-330kbps. regular downloads off of the net doesnt tend to go faster than 3MBps if im lucky. so whats the deal?

There's so many reasons One I pay for a Basic internet hook up ..i'm only paying for 10Mb/s download and 0.50Mb/s upload If i wanted faster theres a deluxe package of 15Mb or 20mb etc

But because my provider is Soooo close to me for some reason i get more. Seing you live close to Columbia S.C. Nice place btw ..Your in a city ring of internet provders the connection is strong

However downloading or uploading from Chirstchruch, New Zealand. you will get communication latency thus lowering your rate of downloading and up loading

Also depends on time of day and people usage

Yet another is your computer Defraging cleanning updates Newer modem ..I had old TV cables that did carry the internet but were not made for internet and my connection would drop every 5 mins EVEN a cable spittler if not the right one will hurt your connection