Lusciousdrunk Posted September 17 Posted September 17 Watched the directors cut when the internet was down. 😎 Still one of my favorites movies of all time. 1 3 Quote
80sDUDE Posted September 17 Author Posted September 17 2 hours ago, Lusciousdrunk said: Watched the directors cut when the internet was down. 😎 Still one of my favorites movies of all time. 4 hours ago, Snake in the Grass said: I don't have any favorite movies anymore but back in the days : Infernal Affairs / 无间道 (the original, not Martin Scorcese's remake) The Remains of the Day Interstellar (as a fan of General relativity that is an exceptional effort of popularization) Blade Runner (the original) Akira / アキラ Ghost in the Shell (the original, not the American remake with Scarlett Johansson) I guess my all time favorite remains and will always be The Good the Bad and the Ugly You gave me some great movie ideas to watch this weekend, thanks! 1 1 Quote
Platinum VIP Snake in the Grass Posted September 21 Platinum VIP Posted September 21 10 hours ago, Nino14 said: And for girls : ❤️❤️❤️🍿🍿🍿 9 hours ago, LindaCZ said: 🤩 Hide contents I recall watching both as kid, I still have a preference for Cocktail, because it's a more ordinary story. 8 hours ago, BoneCrusheR said: Ohh Hell Yes!! @80sDUDE!! 🔫🔫🔫 I have a question for you @80sDUDE : if you had to choose, would it be: Option 1 : the Muscle from Brussels Option 2 : our Austrian-born bodybuilder/movie star/governator (man, his linkedin page writes itself 😮) 2 Quote
Lusciousdrunk Posted September 21 Posted September 21 My answer would be option 2. Not even close 🥳 1 1 2 1 Quote
80sDUDE Posted September 21 Author Posted September 21 6 hours ago, Snake in the Grass said: I recall watching both as kid, I still have a preference for Cocktail, because it's a more ordinary story. I have a question for you @80sDUDE : if you had to choose, would it be: Option 1 : the Muscle from Brussels Option 2 : our Austrian-born bodybuilder/movie star/governator (man, his linkedin page writes itself 😮) It's a tough choice. I think Option 1: The Muscle from Brussels. 1 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.