Dropbox

Wild-star

Don't know if someone off you already heard about this freeware program?

You can store for 2gb files secured with pasw. and you can get acces simply by loggin in on the dropbox site from any pc all over the world .

Its like a usb-stick that you never can loose or forget.

Dropbox

Have a nice day

Ron

Why two different logins? It's simple enough to email yourself from your own account, I did it all the time in college so I could more easily access my documents for class instead of lugging around an easily lose-able and steal-able USB key, and I was able to access my email account from all computers, where some computers might have website restrictions or even USB restrictions.

Why two different logins? It's simple enough to email yourself from your own account, I did it all the time in college so I could more easily access my documents for class instead of lugging around an easily lose-able and steal-able USB key, and I was able to access my email account from all computers, where some computers might have website restrictions or even USB restrictions.

I think you misunderstood the concept a little bit. It is definitely easier to use Dropbox than to email documents to yourself as it is a desktop application which creates a folder that gets synced immediately as soon as you drop a in it. So instead of opening an email program and attach the files to it, you could just drop the files in that folder and it gets synced immediately to every computer that is registered with your Dropbox account.

I'm using it to quickly upload screenshots mostly.