CoD Black Ops Sniper

Avaa

Terribad try-hard is try-hard.

His opening clip, which is almost guarenteed to be what he considers his video's "gem" is in a sniper lobby :\ and he misses like half his shots. And he has like no collaterals, which is almost a must in a sniper video.

Though his tomahawk kills are somewhat bearable.

I'm critical of everything Cannibal. I don't give praise willy nilly. Likewise, as a videomaker, I don't expect, nor want, praise willy nilly, I want critisism and ideas and ways to improve. I know there's flaws, and I want to hear them, because that's the only way they're going to come to my attention, and that's the only way I can start fixing them.

Sorry if that's not how you feel, but my comments will always reflect my belief that too many people post positive comments and not enough post critisism. Maybe I'm just cynical, maybe I like to be devil's advocate, or maybe I'm just a plain jerk, but I stand by my words.

As a more direct tip, you look better with less. Containing a video to 2 or 3 minutes of your BEST, and I mean BEST, footage will always be better than 5 or 6 minutes of video if you have to put in filler clips. Even a minute and a half of clips (which can be as little as 3 or 5 total) can work.