lol

plague

• Administrators

Ok, so plague puts this here to show what? that he's mental? C'mon plague, I know you're going through some tough times, but don't be a mental case, explode, and take it out recklessly. I thought you were better than that. :hmm

• Administrators

I do know how you are in the server, you can be rather uncouth, and very quick to overreact in the server. You claim that you are trying to be unoffensive, however most of your comments are chaotic, spanning from complaints of international-relations of countries to now petty misunderstandings? I thought you were more stable than this Plague. His comments weren't even directed towards you, however you have projected a frivolous misunderstanding and turned it into an escape for your under-lying conflictions and mental non-well being. I had hoped that the conversations we had on vent were just funny, because others could take what you said and find complete offense, but to do this in lieu of how you projected yourself is just not funny anymore. C'mon, cut this who offended me or belief of offense. Let's get on with gaming.