NVIDIA and Alienware is also hosting one for pc only:

Preliminary Play: January 3 - February 3

Playoffs: February 4 - March 10

Hosts: iGames and CEVO

Game: Call of Duty: Black Ops (PC)

Modes: Search & Destroy, Capture the Flag, Demolition and Domination

Entry: Free

Prizes: $1,500.00 USD

Eligibility: Select residents of US and Canada. See rules for full eligibility details.

Co-Sponsor: NVIDIA

It has reached my ears/fingers that there is an equivilant mod to Promod coming out for Black Ops. It's still in Beta, and isn't free until release, but it looks promising.

I think the website to see its progress is www.codseries.nl

Until its release, I'll retain half-hearted interest in a competitive BO.

There's several "Promods" being developed for Black Ops. Many of the modders want to wait for actual Mod Tools to develop it instead of just trying to be the first to make one. The guys who developed, and still do, ProMod for CoD4 plan on making it again for Black Ops. They just want mod tools first.

There's several "Promods" being developed for Black Ops. Many of the modders want to wait for actual Mod Tools to develop it instead of just trying to be the first to make one. The guys who developed, and still do, ProMod for CoD4 plan on making it again for Black Ops. They just want mod tools first.

The one I posted seems the most promising to me right now. And usually the first one to make a working mod for proffesional games tends to be the mod that stays standard.