ARMA 3

Chuuu

Posted (edited)

I sold bunch of junk from my steam inventory and was thinking about getting it since it looks promising but would it be good even without the dlc's?

Edited by ZaZa
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

I think @Shoresy know's better about it , still looking for PC , for DLC will be easy , they not so expensive . So in this moment I let it be in my Library xD.

Edited by Chuuu
  • Like 1

I have never used any DLC's its always been good to me. I have even done thousands of hours doing Zuess stuff never effected much. Of course if you want any of the fancies from DLC just have someone connect via Zuess and add their stuff. Anyone who has the DLC can use it, anyone who don't can't. Idk how Arma did this but its awesome haha. Of course I am sure it makes it more fun, and can do more in certain scenarios but overall its not needed if you ask me. 

• Like 1

I think the Laws of War, Contact and Apex DLCs alone are worth purchasing. The first one is definitely worth it. All the others bring too little content for their price.

• Like 1