ET SILENT #1 Question:

• Platinum VIP

Simple question: Are you allowed to plant dyno on the balcony? (Above the first truck barrier) on Bremen.

• Like 2

I'd like to open that up to all 'alternative' bomb plants (referencing maps from Jay 1)

- building ledge above tank barrier 1, capuzzo.

- stairs/ledge above tank barrier 2, gold rush.

Not to mention the ruling on no TJ for objective is a bit laughable when the allies paratrooper division attacks fuel dump... Only bawts travel there by foot.

4 minutes ago, Dropz said:

I guess that depends from the server as theres server specific rules, check them out from here https://fearless-assassins.com/wiki/index.php/W:ET_Server_Rules

I did not know there were different rules for each server. Appears trick planting is not allowed yet I bet more are trick plants than not!

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, HaLLoWeeN said:

Simple question: Are you allowed to plant dyno on the balcony? (Above the first truck barrier) on Bremen.

Well, we don´t have a specific rule about it, only:

14. Using exploits of any kind (bugs, map glitches etc.) to gain an advantage is not allowed. Admins will warn you 3 times and after that may decide to put you in spec or kick you out of the server so that fair play can be maintained. Repeated breaking of this rule after a couple of kicks will result in a short to long term ban depending on what our admins see fit.

However, i never saw no one complaining about it. Example: 

There are two places we can plant dyno:

1. Balcony, as you said, i´ve seen once, i thought nice, but too harsh to axis defuse it;

2. Under the balcony, in the little garden we have on bremem at left side. 

This is the first case. Also on bremem, at second barrier:

1. Plant dyno in the construction of allies spawn, near stairs, it will stay up;

2. Plant dyno at 02 boxes we have at right side. 

To both cases, never saw any complaints about it. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Doodlebug said:

I

Not to mention the ruling on no TJ for objective is a bit laughable when the allies paratrooper division attacks fuel dump... Only bawts travel there by foot.

I did not know there were different rules for each server. Appears trick planting is not allowed yet I bet more are trick plants than not!

Thats why fueldump has 10min antirush timer so most often the gates are also blown so the "trickjumping" is a bit gray area after that( as there is passage) I personally tell ppl not to trickplant if i see them doing it on jay1 but obviously cant notice it everytime .

• Like 1