ET NQ #1 Game settings: distance of medic/ammo packs throwing

Hi there,

I come and play from time to time on NOQ1, map selection is great and very refreshing.

As a medic or fops, i found it weird that there is no distance in throwing packs, we basically leave them at our feet, like in the original game... its not possible to throw them in front of a running mate carrying an obj and running for his life...

Any chance we can increase that distance ? the distance on Jay 1 is a good standard to me.

++

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lagging Noob said:

Hi there,

I come and play from time to time on NOQ1, map selection is great and very refreshing.

As a medic or fops, i found it weird that there is no distance in throwing packs, we basically leave them at our feet, like in the original game... its not possible to throw them in front of a running mate carrying an obj and running for his life...

Any chance we can increase that distance ? the distance on Jay 1 is a good standard to me.

++

it's the NQ class skill First aid level 7.

you need to level up your medic skills to level 7 before you can toss medpacks.

https://fearless-assassins.com/wiki/index.php/Class_Skills

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1