What, who, where, amo?

amovos

Hello dear =F|A= friends, family and likewise,

I thought maybe it is due time to just write a few words and share about me a little bit.

As part of the WolfET NQ1 interior not all of you may know me very well, but I've been playing on/off in NQ1 for quite some years now, with great pleasure.

Anyway, I have not been around much the past year or so and I just wanted to share some insights :)

I have been away due to work mostly, my job requires a lot of attention at random intervals. The job I am was doing involved research and pursueing a doctorate (also called Ph.D. / Promotion) in chemical engineering. However, I realized a few years in (4 out of the total 5 years I have) that mentally I could not handle the pressure of the doctorate very well. I spent more time on it than I should, not getting the results I need or wanted, and got depressed from it.

Thus I decided it is time for change! I stopped pursueing the doctorate (a big decision ... hopefully for the best), and now I just work as a normal researcher at the same workplace, but I am looking for a new fun job instead.

... I hope to have some more time to play Wolf ET, or to be an active member of the community. However, finding a new job, which may involve also moving to a new house and finding a new house, may require quite some of my time. Hence I might be ghosting you all for some more time the coming year. But rest assured, I will not forget about you at all, I just have to focus on other things for now.

Thanks for reading, I wish you all a great day/week/year 😛

Te amo, I love you all,

Amo

Edited by amovos
  • Like 9