ET ET Legacy Config/Hud Editing

Shoresy

I am noticing a question that is coming up quite often and its involving configs. 

So as many notices, you may need to recreate a config or make a lot of edits to your current. 

There is a website all thanks to our very own @kajto3 Gallery of Legacy Mod HUDs | RateMyHud.com

This is a great source I strongly recommend everyone taking a look at for help building a comfortable playstyle for ETL I promise you all ETL is awesome once you get it how you like it :)

Another notable thing I recommend doing as well is you can create your own all within game. 

Just follow the steps below! 

You will want to:
Esc>View>Hud Editor

From this point you need to navigate to the upper right corner and click "Select Hud" pick a number, (I would start with 1). This is because you cannot modify the original hud (Hud 0) 

There is a general key that shows you what buttons do what and how to toggle things on and off. You can also click and drag things to desired location along with the sizes of everything as well. 

Do not forget to hit save! 

Another thing you may want to do is back to the options menu, go to Game, and slide the "View Bobbing Scale" down to 0. Alternatively you should be able to do "/cg_bobbing 0" as well. 

I hope this helps! As always, if I missed anything feel free to add! :) 

Escape.jpg

View.jpg

Hud Editor.jpg

hud 0.jpg

hud 1.jpg

bobbing.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1