Et: request change of name?

COOKIES

hi, all i guess im getting old of my name..

just thought i whuld post something up so i wont get spamd on all servers..

wait. first of all can i change my name?

btw CFG! help, if possible. heres my setup and for the love of crist. tell me why when i play et or any other game for that matter i get a black box around the game image ? :angry:

yes i have tryd options full screen even on my old cfg i recheck the settings on the cfg.. btw i have tryd google.

====================================================================

HP DV7

4GS RAM

HD4200 SERIES ATI VISION AMD PREMIUM

64 BIT OS

PROCESSOR AMD TURION 2 ULTRA DUAL-CORE MOBILE M60 2.40 ghz

^ <if you guys need more info let me know> ^

Edited by COOKIES

For requesting a .cfg for ET you have to post in Medic's thread: http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/2271-official-autoexeccfg-config-request/

You can change your name on forums here: http://fearless-assassins.com/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core&area=displayname

Be careful as you can do it only every 3 months I think. Anyway, try to keep your forums name same as your ingame name to avoid confusion.

And about the black box around your screen when you are in game is because your game resolution doesn't match your desktop resolution and you have GPU scaling enabled. To fix it open up CCC, go to Digital Panel options, Attributes and select desired options under Image scaling, or just turn it off. In my case turning it off has the same effect as scaling it to full panel size so try one of this 2 options and the black frame should be gone.