About new Alan Wake 2

Masa_1964

Not played these kind of games but lets see how this one goes. How about you? Have you played 1? Going to play that 2? 

At least these commercials are good ones :) My good friend is this other person on this one (well known actor in Finland).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uvpyb_s7IeM

I did played the first game and liked it a lot. The plot was interesting and the mechanics were great. I played some horror games(Outlast series,FNAF etc.). My laptop won't handle the second Alan Wake so i propably won't get to play it but will definitely watch it.

Edited by ZaZa

A few days ago i downloaded the game from filelist, installed it and tried to play it on my pc configuration: i9-9900k, 32gb ram and gtx 1080ti and guess what?: i got between 25-30 fps on low graphics settings, 😂that's purely insane because my gtx video card not supporting mesh shaders which this game is requiring. With my gtx i played all games on high to ultra graphics settings but this new Alan Wake game surpasses it. So i'm planning to make an  upgrade to an rtx 3090 in the soon future.
I played the first Alan Wake and i liked so much and this new game release i like too but i can't play it...🙄

• Like 1

I'll test it also but seems hardly get that minimum with I7-4790K and GTX1660super and 16gb and ssd. CPU and GPU is tuned up so should work bit higher than minimum.

spacer.png

• Like 1