z_FA_HPv6.pk3 - Enemy Territory Skinpack

Vice86

z_FA_HPv6.pk3

View File

FA Halloween Pack tested on No Quarter 1.2.9

The Pack is a mashup from shana´s Jaymod220_Gameday_2017_10_26 skinpack and Greators zombie skinpack, but Zombies made available for allies aswell. 

then some extra´s have been added throughout the versions, such as customized panzerfausts or bazookas, or custom sounds, or other textures (books, carpets, walls, medpacks, ammopacks, mortar projectilesound, mines poison needles, and many more...).

a little expression from what i´ve changed from v5 to v6:

people were complaining about the too dark textures of the playermodels since V1,

so i reworked the complete playerskins on both sides, and used the original one from the NQ sourcecode, and added some 3D-bloodsplatters, and some other textures... 

then i converted all to TGA, added in several layers above with the blood and bulletholes, and shoved everything down as one layer in a separate JPG. (JPG=bigger compression, saves me a whole three Megabytes!!!)

then reworked all the .skin files to the new filenames with the new suffixes, and did some bugfixing with the syntax.

Current release is V6

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • 100 1