bonjour

angelina

bonjour 

I’m Angelina why mister razjee blocks me I don’t understand I didn’t say it blocks me I haven’t played for 3 weeks lol and stops blocking for only when I say camping no insult lol 

• Haha 1

Bonjour Angelina, quel est ton nom d utilisateur sur le serveur? 

Tu dit etre bloquer? Tu veux dire qu un admin t as bani du serveur? Quel serveur? 

Edited by Eazy
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Ok, according to what i saw is you re not banned but you have been muted. 

You were mute in the pass for insulting/whining.  Your mute time was not done and now you get 30 more days for trying to evade the sanction. 

I suggest you to follow our rules, stop insulting, stop whining, stop trolling etc... and most of all, i suggest you to not try to evade sanctions anymore. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, angelina said:

camper insult lol 

What is your birth language? I tought you were french based on you greeting "bonjour".  Maybe some one who speak you native languages will be able to explain why you been mute this time. 

You were not mute because you said camper but because you are evading previous mute time duration. 

• Like 2

Vous avez un lourd passé pour "troller sur nos serveurs". Maintenant, vous évitez le "mute".

La prochaine fois, nous vous donnerons des vacances de nos serveurs.

You have a long history of "trolling our servers". Now you avoid the "mute". Next time we will give you a vacation from our servers.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Votre mute devrait se terminer dans 3/4 jours, après quelques minutes vous êtes revenu avec un nouveau guide (pas la première fois) c'est pourquoi je renouvelle votre mute.

Your mute should end in 3/4 days, after a few min u came back with new guid (not the first time) thats why I renewing your mute. 

• Like 2