3070ti / razer viper ultimate / zowie ec2-a

I have a MSI 3070ti Gaming X Trio for sale, along with a Razer viper ultimate, and a zowie ec2-a.

***The 3070ti I bought about a month ago.  I started having issues with my screen not detecting it using Display Port or HDMI.  I was able to randomly fix it but then it happened again and I just pulled it out and put my 760gtx back in because I wanted to play ET and I'm impatient.  It more than likely has to do with voltage issues either being my power supply, supply cables, or possibly my motherboard/bios.  Either way, I don't feel like messing with it. Think I'll just go with a Radeon next since that's what I wanted anyways.  It was just an impulse buy anyway so I decided to sell it.  Maybe you know more than I do, have more patience, or just have a system that it'll just work with no issues. 

Anyway, I'll sell it for $650, shipping included and ship anywhere in the U.S.  I paid $1,044 for it after taxes.  I am open to reasonable offers.  If for any reason you have the same issues or the card is to blame, you have my word I'll fully return whatever you gave me for it. 

***Next is a Razer Viper Ultimate with about 30 hours of ET on it.  Fantastic performing mouse as far as hardware goes, one of the best I've ever used, I just happen to aim better with some of my other mice.  It's in great shape other than a few little marks from hitting my keyboard. Comes in box with everything included.  $50 with shipping included.

***Lastly, I have a Zowie ec2-a.  Low hours and same small marks from keyboard.  Again, a fantastic mouse just not my style.  $30 including shipping costs.

I'll ship anywhere in the U.S. and cover the shipping.  If you want me to ship it out of the country, you'll have to cover the cost.

If you're interested in any of these items or have any questions, dm me.

20220308_010529.jpg

20220429_222809.jpg

viper1.jpg

ec2-a.jpg

• Like 5
  • Surprise 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Platinum VIP

Would love the gfx card, but damn... Damn things are SO expensive! 

Think I'm going to keep the card and get in contact with MSI to get my issues solved.  I put it up for sale a few places and people would only offer trades or lowball me for like $400 after I just spent a grand on it a month prior.

• Surprise 1

If anyone wants either of the mice though, make me an offer.  I'm not using either and they're both great mice, especially the viper.  That thing performs like no other, i just play better with a different shaped mouse.

• 100 1

• Platinum VIP

I'd offer, but don't need. I enjoy wired mouse, no idea why. I have razer mamba elite, and razer essential. Mamba for pc, essential for laptop. 

Edited by nAbish

2 minutes ago, nAbish said:

I'd offer, but don't need. I enjoy wired mouse, no idea why. I have razer mamba elite, and razer essential. Mamba for pc, essential for laptop. 

I thought the same thing until I got the viper.  I was actually blown away with it.  Thought about gutting it and putting it into my fk1 or deathadder but don't currently have the motivation I need to take on that project.  All the new wireless mice are every bit as fast as wired ones.  They're actually so good there's no real point to a wired mouse anymore.  I see most mice in the near future switching to only wireless.

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP
8 minutes ago, Haruhi Suzumiya said:

I thought the same thing until I got the viper.  I was actually blown away with it.  Thought about gutting it and putting it into my fk1 or deathadder but don't currently have the motivation I need to take on that project.  All the new wireless mice are every bit as fast as wired ones.  They're actually so good there's no real point to a wired mouse anymore.  I see most mice in the near future switching to only wireless.

May hit you up on that in a couple weeks then! 😛 I will let you know for sure, just gimme some time. Ty ty

• 100 1

1 minute ago, nAbish said:

May hit you up on that in a couple weeks then! 😛 I will let you know for sure, just gimme some time. Ty ty

Will do

• Thanks 1