New Gaming Router (Suggestions)

nAbish

• Platinum VIP

Looking to purchase a new router as mine does not fully cover my new home. Also believe I am dropping connection from IPS or WAN which is why I am getting "Server connection timed out" and getting kicked.

Current Router 

NETGEAR - R6260 AC1600 WiFi Router - Walmart.com

Looking to spend around $250

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Cheers

Looking into this one-- Thoughts? 

Tri-Band 12-Stream AX11000 Wi-Fi 6 Router - Walmart.com

Edited by nAbish

• Platinum VIP
Just now, Hunter said:

See, that's the one my little bro has, he hasn't had any problems with it as far as I know, just thought of getting something a little newer? 

11 minutes ago, nAbish said:

See, that's the one my little bro has, he hasn't had any problems with it as far as I know, just thought of getting something a little newer? 

I've had no issues either, but it gives you a decent comparison to look towards. Definitely let me know what you pick!

• 100 1

• Platinum VIP
3 minutes ago, Hunter said:

I've had no issues either, but it gives you a decent comparison to look towards. Definitely let me know what you pick!

Very true! Will most likely end up with this one due to the fact of the price point and you're at least the 2nd to recommend it. We shall see what a few others think. Thank you!  

Always have your router/modem on a UPS or at minimum a line conditioner.  The tiniest fluctuations in electricity can cause a lot of problems. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1