Protocol mismatch error

Hajduk

Hi all,

I recently instaled new et 2.60b but i got this error when trying to conect..PROTOCOL MISMATCH....(SMTG ABOUT VERSION IS NOT SUPPORTED, BY ME, OR SERVER..) I have no idea what to do..i tried fix compatibility issues,but, ofc, its not that..HELP!HELP!

One more problem. i have fps constatly drops to 20-30..any suggestion why is that and how to fix it..?Thx

I installed legacy, it works, but all setings are gone and its much harder to play,so i dont want to be bored whit that again (if its not necessery)

Edited by Hajduk

• Leader

Hello,

please follow the steps in the first post and you should be good to go 😛 

Let us know if you still have problems.

Btw where did you download your ET?

Edited by rambozo37
  • Like 3

It didnt solve problem.Asked me etkey and  some paks missing..But i couldnt replace et.exe file(was not running)..idk im stupid for that things.... so i uninstaled everything again and deleted all files from drive and then  downloaded again from splash damage.Now it works.. Previously i downloaded from et4ever and uptodown but im not sure that was the problem..Anyway thank u!

Edited by Hajduk
  • Like 1