Well hello there

Rexinator

Hey, I thought I would hijack this post and introduce myself.

Uncle Bob of fu, from the clan that brought you Jaymod. fu Clan is now a bit defunct. Anyways, fun to play here it does remind me of the olde Big Blitz server of days gone past.

See you out there.

Hey, I thought I would hijack this post and introduce myself.

Uncle Bob of fu, from the clan that brought you Jaymod. fu Clan is now a bit defunct. Anyways, fun to play here it does remind me of the olde Big Blitz server of days gone past.

See you out there.

Uncle Bob!!! I'm not sure if you remember me but I was also an admin in clan fu. You better remember dude, I was an admin there for maybe 8-9 months and was one of the last few admins that stuck around (didn't run off to QW). I remember playing with you as well as the others, let me see if I can name some: DemonTheHunter, DRC, Amofo, BlueSamurai, RacerX, MuzicRocker, of course our Jaymod creator Jaybird, Homer, Bart, Mjr MAlfunction, FatHotDog (rambo engy), ChosenOne (went to BBA way back).

But anyways its good to see old clannies like you still enjoying the Wolf.