Self-Created, Hand-Picked Playlists

RumbleJunkie

Let me kick it off with one of my pride and joys; Though it pales to my actual library- I do always update/replace/remove tracks as well. Some are added quickly because I literally look at/listen to 100's of new tracks a day. But they are nearly ALL HD, no video *unless specified as such* non-censored and linked to the artists.

My playlists account on YouTube was started with the main intent to spotlight the artist(s) and the "better" tracks they made; as opposed to them making a whole album with ONE good track and the rest sounding like an echo of it; or being rushed to push the hit single..

For the most part, Music made with un-filtered emotion and personal time invested can be felt the most.. Don't let real music die 🤘 I look forward to seeing the soundtrack(s) to your lives as well :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Playlist Genre(s) Entail- Classical, Orchestral, Classic(s), Classic Rock, Rock, Metal, Grunge, Blues, Jazz, Reggae, Rap, SOME Pop, Electronic-DnB, Dubstep, Hardstyle, Trance, Lofi-Hiphop.. Maybe 2 Country..

as well as a few Comedy Clips. -Forever expanding.

Playlist Track Amount- "It's over 9 F#%@ing thousand!"

Source(s)- YouTube Account @ User Channel "Uberman" //Playlists- Created Playlists//

LinkCreated Playlists @ YouTube @ Channel- Uberman

Edited by RumbleJunkie
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...