Minecraft TreeCapitator 1.16.3 Mod (Minecraft tree felling acceleration mod)

wminecraft

I know there are plenty of them available but there is nothing that is similar to what iam looking for. These datapacks all clear the trees instantly withing a millisecond and thats a little bit too "cheaty" for me. The old Treecapitator calculated how big a tree was and depending on that it took longer for trees with more blocks, which was the perfect balance between an easier life of getting wood and not being too overpowered. But so far ive found nothing that comes close.... I hope someone has an idea for me ! :)

With TreeCapitator Mod, when you see large trees, you don't have to think about how long it takes to cut it down. Instead think about the huge amount of wood you're about to own.

spacer.png

How to install:

1. Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and BspkrsCore.
  2. Locate the minecraft application folder.
    • On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
    • On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
  3. Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
  4. When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.

Links download TreeCapitator Mod 1.16.3-1.16.2-1.12.2-1.7.10:

TreeCapitator 1.16.3