Daily Motivation!

bLade.

Hey all - decided to make a new thread where daily motivational quotes/speeches can be shared. Seeing an uplifting positive message can make all the difference in ones life as we all go through struggles or silent struggles on which we don't often speak on or about. Any how, I just thought I'd share some positive vibes as some people often feel alone and its important to know that there are people out there who care even if they're on the other side of a screen. Don't give up, don't lose hope. And when you feel like quitting, just know that you're already closer to the destination you need to be than you were before. Even though it may seem easier to give up, its easier to keep on the path to your destination than throw away everything you've worked for. So keep on keepin' on. 

“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”
― Frank Herbert, Dune

“The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward.”
― Steve Maraboli, Unapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience

“Lack of direction, not lack of time, is the problem. We all have twenty-four hour days.”
― Zig Ziglar

“Do not let the memories of your past limit the potential of your future. There are no limits to what you can achieve on your journey through life, except in your mind.”
― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

“Dare to Be

When a new day begins, dare to smile gratefully.

When there is darkness, dare to be the first to shine a light.

When there is injustice, dare to be the first to condemn it.

When something seems difficult, dare to do it anyway.

When life seems to beat you down, dare to fight back.

When there seems to be no hope, dare to find some.

When you’re feeling tired, dare to keep going.

When times are tough, dare to be tougher.

When love hurts you, dare to love again.

When someone is hurting, dare to help them heal.

When another is lost, dare to help them find the way.

When a friend falls, dare to be the first to extend a hand.

When you cross paths with another, dare to make them smile.

When you feel great, dare to help someone else feel great too.

When the day has ended, dare to feel as you’ve done your best.

Dare to be the best you can –

At all times, Dare to be!”
― Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free

• Love 2
  • 100 1

“Sometimes life knocks you on your ass... get up, get up, get up!!! Happiness is not the absence of problems, it's the ability to deal with them.”

“Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.”
― Wayne W. Dyer

“It's never too late to change your life for the better. You don't have to take huge steps to change your life. Making even the smallest changes to your daily routine can make a big difference to your life.”

“What's done is done. What's gone is gone. One of life's lessons is always moving on. It’s okay to look back to see how far you’ve come but keep moving forward.”

“The biggest wall you have to climb is the one you build in your mind: Never let your mind talk you out of your dreams, trick you into giving up. Never let your mind become the greatest obstacle to success. To get your mind on the right track, the rest will follow.”

“Never stop dreaming,
never stop believing,
never give up,
never stop trying, and
never stop learning.”

“Strong people have a strong sense of self-worth and self-awareness; they don’t need the approval of others.”

“We all make mistakes, have struggles, and even regret things in our past. But you are not your mistakes, you are not your struggles, and you are here NOW with the power to shape your day and your future.”
― Steve Maraboli, Unapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience

• Like 1

“I want to live my life in such a way that when I get out of bed in the morning, the devil says, "aw shit, he's up!”

“However mean your life is, meet it and live it; do not shun it and call it hard names. It is not so bad as you are. It looks poorest when you are richest. The fault-finder will find faults even in paradise. Love your life, poor as it is. You may perhaps have some pleasant, thrilling, glorious hours, even in a poorhouse. The setting sun is reflected from the windows of the almshouse as brightly as from the rich man's abode; the snow melts before its door as early in the spring. I do not see but a quiet mind may live as contentedly there, and have as cheering thoughts, as in a palace.”
― Henry David Thoreau, Walden

“Do not stop thinking of life as an adventure. You have no security unless you can live bravely, excitingly, imaginatively; unless you can choose a challenge instead of competence.”
― Eleanor Roosevelt, The Autobiography of Eleanor Roosevelt

“If you hang out with chickens, you're going to cluck and if you hang out with eagles, you're going to fly.”

“How would your life be different if…You walked away from gossip and verbal defamation? Let today be the day…You speak only the good you know of other people and encourage others to do the same.”

“Forget yesterday - it has already forgotten you. Don't sweat tomorrow - you haven't even met. Instead, open your eyes and your heart to a truly precious gift - today.”

“Only he who attempts the absurd is capable of achieving the impossible.”
― Miguel de Unamuno

“Don't wish it were easier. Wish you were better.”
― Jim Rohn

I hope someone sees these words of wisdom and lets it guide them in the right direction or lets it fuel them to keep going!

“Don't fear failure. — Not failure, but low aim, is the crime. In great attempts it is glorious even to fail.”
― Bruce Lee, Striking Thoughts: Bruce Lee's Wisdom for Daily Living

“First say to yourself what you would be;
and then do what you have to do.”
― Epictetus

“Great Leaders Create More Leaders

Good leaders have vision and inspire others to help them turn vision into reality. Great leaders create more leaders, not followers. Great leaders have vision, share vision, and inspire others to create their own.”

“Everything is hard before it is easy”
― Goethe J.W.

“LAW 38
Think As You Like But Behave Like Others

If you make a show of going against the times, flaunting your unconventional ideas and unorthodox ways, people will think that you only want attention and that you look down upon them. They will find a way to punish you for making them feel inferior. It is far safer to blend in and nurture the common touch. Share your originality only with tolerant friends and those who are sure to appreciate your uniqueness.”
― Robert Greene, The 48 Laws of Power

“Make today worth remembering.”
― Zig Ziglar

thanks for your good energies, I share a phrase

"if you can not fly, run
If you can not run, walk
If you can not walk, crawl
but whatever you do,
always keep going"

M. luther King

• Like 1
  • 100 1

• 10 months later...

“The Pessimist Sees Difficulty In Every Opportunity. The Optimist Sees Opportunity In Every Difficulty.” 

―  Winston Churchill

“Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.”

―  Will Rogers

“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?”

―  Sydney Harris

“The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.”

―   Arthur C. Clarke

• Thanks 1