UFC 121

gigabyte

OMG Brock got his face exploded! He was talking from his mouth and his cheek. lol Thats what he gets for pushing that rent-a-cop around at the beginning.

Cain didnt get lucky...Luck is when it goes to the judges and we get a controversial call. This was stopped at 4:12 of the first round by TKO. Brock got over confident, over hyped and got his title taken away from him by an obvious better fighter. Cain who is undefeated and won by TKO just shows that he stuck with his game plan and handled business. Almost all of his fights if not all have been taken by TKO or KO. Brock can go back to his gym and let his mommy come and calm him down since he is crying like a little b***!!! =P

OFC He would have killed my ass if I tried to go up against him but this is his job and he lost =P

Edited by G!NG3R420

both brock and cain are great fighters lets see how brock comes back , some one mention mir and how brock came back and beat him if u remenber their fight it was nothing like this one frank mir blows , brock and cain are at the highest level of heavy weights cain being a better fighter on this match but then again hes 9 and 0 pretty nice for a champ !.

OMG Brock got his face exploded! He was talking from his mouth and his cheek. lol Thats what he gets for pushing that rent-a-cop around at the beginning.

I saw him push that cop too! what the hell's wrong with that guy?

But I do agree, I think Dana will let them rematch. They just need to tighten up that guys technique and he'd destroy everyone.

Mir blows? He choked Cheick Kongo in Round 1, a guy who rocked Cain more than couple and Cain still couldn't finish him off till decision. Yet Mir got manhandled by Lesnar.