It's good for a first try :D

Tip: Use magic wand to get rid of those white things of the guy with the gun =P alot easier :]

magicwand.png

yeah i tried... but when I have all marked I don't know how to make it cut it , i dont know if Im being clear enough... well heres another try

I have the same problem with the white things...

How can I make that the white things have the same colors as the background ??? :confused

post-3950-064916000 1287523194_thumb.jpg

yeah i tried... but when I have all marked I don't know how to make it cut it , i dont know if Im being clear enough... well heres another try

I have the same problem with the white things...

How can I make that the white things have the same colors as the background ??? :confused

The gun is on a different layer than the background right? if so then just select the white things with the magic wand tool then right click and then "layer via cut" then delete that layer

The gun is on a different layer than the background right? if so then just select the white things with the magic wand tool then right click and then "layer via cut" then delete that layer

lol it was so easy.. thanks a lot look now...

When I get an image I want for example just the head of the guy .. how can I cut just the head , but good , because as you see the gun is a little deformed

post-3950-014468900 1287523608_thumb.jpg

lol it was so easy.. thanks a lot look now...

When I get an image I want for example just the head of the guy .. how can I cut just the head , but good , because as you see the gun is a little deformed

You can also use the lasso tool, also selects things and you can cut it out, probably best for the head, or the polygonal lasso tool

btw, those magic tools are also really usefull for colouring in things, you can select something, then click on ur brush n give it a colour, then colour the thing in what u selected, then the colour doesnt go out of the part you selected

Lol, i get photoshop class, too bad you're not dutch :P all our things we gotta do are on schoolsite, all explained in dutch D: then you wud know how photoshop works in no time :P