Body modifications

TheFriendlyVEGAN

First of all, I've been drinking, so that might explain some errors in my text or whatever.

I have tried searching if there was a similar topic, but nothing turned up (which might be the result of the drinking).

Do you have body modifications? Tattoos and piercings come to mind, but it can be as crazy as you want.

I have 8 piercings (all face: one eyebrow, one lip, two nose, three in one ear, one in the other ear) and 28 (or 19, depending on how you count) tattoos.

This one I'm probably most proud of. It hurt like hell.

IMG_2527.thumb.JPG.ca8810fbfd610b48816e92a25398c70b.JPGT

Got some "moon glyphs" on my fingers (the moon glyphs are like hieroglyphs; created by a Dutch artist for a story he was writing). I count them separately, so I end up with 28 tattoos in total; but if you count all then finger tattoos as one, I end up with 19. (The cats are, sadly, no longer with me. Still alive, thank god, they live with someone else. Due to my depression, I felt that they were better off with someone who could take care of them)

IMG_2809.thumb.JPG.6967dfe21dce231fb518da7cd5265dbb.JPG

Can't post more pictures since there's a size limit.

Getting tattoos is addictive, I have plans for so many more ^_^ 

And you? 

Pictures are always welcome :) 

i have 3 tattoos.  id love to get some more. 

i had my left ear pierced 5 times back when i was a youngin  . but i havent wore earnings in 26 yrs.

my wife wants me an her to get ring tatts sense i dont wear my wedding ring anymore . becuz i smashed first one on to my hand had too cut it off with a pliers.

i would love a captn america tat of the shield with my kids birthdates around it.

• Like 1