Minnesota Wild in 2019-2020 season

von Rantala

Playing now my second installation. Started this one from season 2016-2017. Won two last cups and now leading NHL and playing my best season.

Here what is look of my current NHL group. Kakko and Texier played most of the season in the NHL, but now playing in AHL, because i don't want use them in fourth line. It help they progress if they play big minutes in AHL instead 10 min in the NHL.

roster-1-5-2020.pngimage file hosting

Line ups in last Dallas game. Line ups change little bit depending who is in hotstreak and who we play against.

2020-05-01-53.png

Team stats in 12 day of January

team-stats.png

Been using equal goalie duo. Andreas Bernard has exciid all my expectations. Its second year for Bernard as my back up, first two season my tandem was Mikko Koskinen and Niklas Bäckström (retired now my europian scout)

team-stats-goalies.png

Office. In Office i been able to add my retired players Beauchemin, Schultz and Bäckström. Hartnell sadly not, when he wanted to retire, he didn't want to make career as coach or scout.

Office.png

Here is report card made by my assist GM Niittymäki. So its not same as my game line-ups. He just rated best players from every spot. In here you can also see my prospect who i havent made contract yet, or is loaned to junior series. Most i waiting to see Byram and Zegras in the NHL (from those who i havent use NHL yet) Was able to get Byram in the end of first round, Zegras in end of first round and Kakko in start of first round in the 2019 draft (yes i had 3 picks in first round)

report-card-from-Niittym-ki.png

Made mid season trade to get Foligno to team. Gave Jesse Ylönen in excange. Nino Niederreiter was thought me to trade. It was my hardest trade to make, but i needed room to salary cap. It was hard hard trade. Was thinking about between Niederreiter or Aho and then gave Niederreiter away.

2019-2020-trades.png

My all 2019 draft choises

2019-draft.png