Enemy Territory stuttering while being infight

cra07502

Hello guys!

i Really  need Support from you. I have the Problem that when i Play infight its like stuttering and its feels like i then have los fps but i have Constant 200 fps. I have a Nvidia gtx760 graficcard. I tried many things optimize grafic settings vsync off energymanaged to best Power.also tried many things like r_displayrefresh 60 like my hrz  of my Monitor. Strange is that ist was short Time working with win 8.1 After Installation of apex Game. After a few days i had  the Problem. Now i m Using win10 and still have Same Problems. Is ist because of Direct 12? I read that Wolkenstein needs Direct x 8.

Need your help really!!!

DirectX 12 wont bother ET mate so no worries there.

Might sound daft but if your on 2.60b then install ETLegacy and see if changes things, you can run both on 1 system so don't worry about one overwritting the other and worse case is you have same problem on both in which case you can look at configs etc, visa versa if your already on legacy then install 2.60b instead....I find a a lot of stutters and lag issues i had on 2.60b have gone when i run legacy...I tend to now use legacy on NQ servers as i have constant 125 fps and no real problems...but i still use 2.60b on silent and etpro though as never had issues with them. 

Failing that post your config and i'm sure someone will spot anything out of place etc.

Edited by Snuffs99
  • Like 1

Hey mate thank you for your answer I will try it but I really want to play ETpro, because there are all the oldschool players I have played with.

here the autoexec I am using right now. I am so happy for every comment.

Cheers. 

autoexec.cfg