Best Watercooling setup.

<Jose>

Im planning to build a pc sometime within the next few months. im planning on internally mounting a tripel 120 radiator on the top of a haf 932.

i want basically the best rad that i can get without it being on of the monsta rads which would proberly bust the bank and the top of the case.

i was originally thinking of either a

xspc rx360 radiator

Black Ice GTX 360

as i said il be mounting the rad at the top of a haf932 and will have the fans in push pull. fan set up.

id also want to ask if anyone could give me some ideas on what fans i shouldg et for the rad. atm im thinking of having either black fans at the top of case to match outiside of case and either black or or red fans bellow the rad but performance is first tbh.

so could someone give me a hand plz :geek:

EDIT: case

http://www.pcforce.co.nz/images/CASECOOLERHALF932.jpg

that black ice is good , what cpu block are you going to get ?

Atm im not really sure, i might stick with my current cpu mobo etc until next year when the new lines come out. but if not il proberly get an i7 or a Phenom ii X4 955

i have phenom II 965 BE, and i m very happy!

phenom is cheaper and better for multimedia, but on the other hand they say i7 lasts longer than phenom. For watercooling i recommend this one:

http://hothardware.com/News/Corsair-Intros-Hydro-Series-H50-CPU-Cooler/

its also cheap and worth the money, no external tower. The standart amd fan is a pain in the ass, very loud.

dunnu much abt the cooler but if you are getting a water cooled setup then for sure get an unlocked processor. 955 is quite old, try phenom II 970 Black edition. quad core with each one at 3.5 ghz and 6mb of l3 cache.and it costs abt 180 dollars.

that black ice is good , what cpu block are you going to get ?

I think Chuck meant what kind of cooling block are you going to use to connect your water lines too.

@Anal Bomb: I read a review sometime back about those self contained water cooling units vs. air cooled. They did not do very well compared to air cooling. They didn't perform badly, but not what you would expect from water cooled.

Of course I can't find a link to the damn review now. I'll see if I can dig it up for you. :)

dunnu much abt the cooler but if you are getting a water cooled setup then for sure get an unlocked processor. 955 is quite old, try phenom II 970 Black edition. quad core with each one at 3.5 ghz and 6mb of l3 cache.and it costs abt 180 dollars.

the phenom II x4 955 is unlocked... and is almost the same other then the core speed which i will be overclockign anyway.

all this amd fan boys lmao , get legit i7 is the real deal ! lmao

Jose you could allways get a h70 just in case u dont want to be testing the water loop every time you do maintenance to it !

i want big loop. im plannign atm 360 rad in top of the haf 932 (the holes better match up with the fan holes) and i might even try to get a 120 or 240 at the bottom.

another thing is what tube size to use?