a little word

BattleFlag

Plz dont get me wrong .... How can u say Hero about Person who beat someone to death ( victim spent over a month in a coma, and finally died almost a year later due to a pulmonary infection.) ?? ey i have no doubt he was amazing musician but thats kinda weird for me ...

Plz dont get me wrong .... How can u say Hero about Person who beat someone to death ( victim spent over a month in a coma, and finally died almost a year later due to a pulmonary infection.) ?? ey i have no doubt he was amazing musician but thats kinda weird for me ...

1)Who and why did delete my videos?

2)I'm sorry but you dont know anything.. you can read the newspapers, but this does not mean that you know something!

even respect for the dead ..... thanks all..

well then tell me true if newspapers lies ... but still all i know is that he killed inocent person and still calling him hero is fu*ked up for me ...

well then tell me true if newspapers lies ... but still all i know is that he killed inocent person and still calling him hero is fu*ked up for me ...

wasnt him..he stopped the riot! but I dont must explain to you about a person that you do not care anything!

wasnt him..he stopped the riot! but I dont must explain to you about a person that you do not care anything!

Well i guess it's realy hard to explain ... but Just a few simple questions ...

but tell me on thing why should i care ? Did he ( or dude who killed) care about that victim life?

U said that he stopped the riot so Why Dieter commit suicide after appeal ? Was he affraid of his own life in jail or was just a coward? or maybe a guilty conscience ate him from inside ??

Tell me how can u be sure that wasnt him ? u were there ? u was standin behind his back looking at his hands ?? i truly doubt that

yeah yeah ... definetly i will never understand him or anyone who did that cuz i dont want to understand " racist murder" who was calling himself as Skinhead( and i bet he was callin himself Skinhead) dont get me wrong Cuz i bet u know that " if u wana be skinhead u cant be racist " and probably you know the roots of skinheads , but that dude who kill that guy was a damn NS ( correct me if im wrong)...

So yeah this is f***ed up for me , well maybe cuz im not damn racist or any kind of this people with emotional problem ...

IMO...

Well i guess it's realy hard to explain ... but Just a few simple questions ...

but tell me on thing why should i care ? Did he ( or dude who killed) care about that victim life?

U said that he stopped the riot so Why Dieter commit suicide after appeal ? Was he affraid of his own life in jail or was just a coward? or maybe a guilty conscience ate him from inside ??

Tell me how can u be sure that wasnt him ? u were there ? u was standin behind his back looking at his hands ?? i truly doubt that

yeah yeah ... definetly i will never understand him or anyone who did that cuz i dont want to understand " racist murder" who was calling himself as Skinhead( and i bet he was callin himself Skinhead Cuz i bet u know that " if u wana be skinhead u cant be racist " and probably you know the roots of skinheads) , but that dude who kill that guy was a damn NS ( correct me if im wrong)...

So yeah this is f***ed up for me , well maybe cuz im not damn racist or any kind of this people with emotional problem ...

IMO...

he stopped riot..gave him two years for omission of rescue. converted to 8 months of house arrest. now.. i dont must tell you his personal life but believe me..his coscience was clean! is too easy to point the finger! that's racist that's bad or is murderess .. maybe the situation should know before you speak.. dnt dirty the name of Dieter please.. (PS which was the problem with video "in memory" for dieter? answer me please)

he stopped riot..gave him two years for omission of rescue. converted to 8 months of house arrest. now.. i dont must tell you his personal life but believe me..his coscience was clean! is too easy to point the finger! that's racist that's bad or is murderess .. maybe the situation should know before you speak.. dnt dirty the name of Dieter please.. (PS which was the problem with video "in memory" for dieter? answer me please)

u know him , as a friend , bud, pal? do u spend time together ? if not u know shit about his life and him (I can only presume u read a lot of him on web.so yeah i can tell i know Obama cuz maybe i read about him a lot) if u know him irl im taking back my words ...

Im not poiting and definetly dont "dirty the name of Dieter" !!!! Im asking a simple questions and trying to get a lil "smart" converstion with u and thats the hudge different !!!!! so read again my post

he stopped riot.

alone ?

dont must tell you his personal life but believe me..his coscience was clean!

why should i belive you ?? show me proof's and then maybe i will belive u ...

Since i didnt saw them I have the right to doubt his innocence..

But deal with it, there's gona be ppl who will belive that Dieter was innocence, and a lot of ppl who will doubt in that ...

u know him , as a friend , bud, pal? do u spend time together ? if not u know shit about his life and him (I can only presume u read a lot of him on web.so yeah i can tell i know Obama cuz maybe i read about him a lot) if u know him irl im taking back my words ...

Im not poiting and definetly dont "dirty the name of Dieter" !!!! Im asking a simple questions and thats the hudge different !!!!! so read again my post

yes i knew dieter.. i lived 1 month with him in some house..ive posted a video in memory for him and someone have deleted! i dont know if i still wanna stand in this clan..is question of respect.. respect of pain of others...

yes i knew dieter.. i lived 1 month with him in some house...

orly? if so show me pic, any proof's cuz everyone can say that, its damn internet ... hey u wana know smtg ? im sleeping in one bed with Agnelina Jolie and we have sex orgy every night...

U think u can know person "living with him " for a month ? *facepalm*

orly if so show me pic, any proof's cuz everyone can say that, its damn internet ... hey u wana know smtg ? im sleeping in one bed with Agnelina Jolie and we have sex orgy every night...

i dont have photos -.-' we was in brasil.. i have more more photos with friends there..but i repeat.. i dont must explain to you!

i dont have photos -.-' we was in brasil.. i have more more photos with friends there..but i repeat.. i dont must explain to you!

to you!

u mad ??

no u dont have to explain to me ... but in my eyes U FAIL !!! damn live in one house with "star" of ur culture music and dont have any photos ??? Fail again

u mad ??

no u dont have to explain to me ... but in my eyes U FAIL !!! damn live in one house with "star" of ur culture music and dont have any photos ??? Fail again

star? lol for me was a guy like me!! in our area, who sing later drink with who was down the stage.. star is a big word.. but if you dont know, you cant understand.. now stop please.. im sad, disappointed and i just wanna go out.. bye see ya in game..

again *facepalm* u know what " " means ?

but if you dont know, you cant understand

u sure ? u know me to said that i dont know ? no u know ntg about me so dont say smtg u cant be sure ...

..for me still no proofs still Fail ...

again *facepalm* u know what " " means ?

u sure ? u know me to said that i dont know ? no u know ntg about me so dont say smtg u cant be sure ...

..for me still no proofs still Fail ...

i must to show you a pic with dieter for show you that i dont lie?? no thanks.. i fail and good so!