one confirmed FA server for black ops

Duckie

• Administrators

i will start my campain for an snd server here. we already have like 10 tdm servers throughout all of fa and for people like me who loves snd i think we should have a black ops snd server.

Request Denied! :D

PS I will go with what majority decides! :)

PS2 Thanks Duckie! Time for me to play and you to work :D

Now will this server have our usual no last stand or is everything allowed?

I say that the only things that look annoying enough to ban in this game would be Second Chance (this game's Last Stand), the noob-tube, and possibly the flamethrower depending on how annoying it is.

I say that the only things that look annoying enough to ban in this game would be Second Chance (this game's Last Stand), the noob-tube, and possibly the flamethrower depending on how annoying it is.

lol its called second chance?? second chance for me will be to get rid of it before you get kicked... yeah I agree with the above, but we'll see what is and what is not easy to implement.. hopefully there are nice solutions to kick any configuration..

It will be a ranked server, and as far as I can tell, there is not much customization for ranked servers... not even map rotation. We'll see for sure when it comes out, but these discussions regarding /kicks are good to get started =]

Request Denied!

PS I will go with what majority decides!

PS2 Thanks Duckie! Time for me to play and you to work

this is what bothers me.... majority decision isnt always best for all parties involved. reason for this is that some people are just dumasses. if people really wanna play god damn tdm or any other respawning game mode they have like 10 severs to choose from. anyone that actually wants to kill someone when they shoot them has 0 options. (im not sure if etpro has respawn never played there) i think respawning is complete bull shit. its like oh i just killed duckie yay. oh wow he respawned inches away from me and killed me. i find that no fun. and if your going with the majority ok fine if the majority all wanna be noobs and respawn there are plenty of servers for that. why would one server for skilled players be a bad idea?

this is what bothers me.... majority decision isnt always best for all parties involved. reason for this is that some people are just dumasses. if people really wanna play god damn tdm or any other respawning game mode they have like 10 severs to choose from. anyone that actually wants to kill someone when they shoot them has 0 options. (im not sure if etpro has respawn never played there) i think respawning is complete bull shit. its like oh i just killed duckie yay. oh wow he respawned inches away from me and killed me. i find that no fun. and if your going with the majority ok fine if the majority all wanna be noobs and respawn there are plenty of servers for that. why would one server for skilled players be a bad idea?

Duckie owns the server.

Chica owns Duckie.

Therefore Chica owns the server...therefore, no snd :D

Haha j/k. No, but for real Fred...there are no non-snd servers for black ops yet so your argument is already flawed. How bout this, I will personally set up special stuff on TDM server just for you Fred so that when you die you don't respawn...ever. Fun times :P

Anyway, I vote we just wait til the game comes out and see what things are like. No one's ever played it before so we don't know what will or wont for sure be fun. I'm excited for all of it! :yahoo

P.S. fRed: UsE caPitaL letterS in approPriaTe PlaCes and corrEct punctuATiOn" it Is so haRd to Read long par a gra phs whEn Ppl don.t :blink:

Depending on how the gameplay is like, I might diverge some of my income into a SnD server. ONLY once I see the gameplay, and determine it's worth wasting more money.

ya malo's right. gameplay may change completely in this game and make snd really boring or less intense

lol its called second chance?? second chance for me will be to get rid of it before you get kicked... yeah I agree with the above, but we'll see what is and what is not easy to implement.. hopefully there are nice solutions to kick any configuration..

It will be a ranked server, and as far as I can tell, there is not much customization for ranked servers... not even map rotation. We'll see for sure when it comes out, but these discussions regarding /kicks are good to get started =]

Actually, it looks like we can change map rotation. See here.

Also, it looks like the only way we'll have to enforce rules on perks/attachments is simply by kicking them at this point.

Duckie owns the server.

Chica owns Duckie.

Therefore Chica owns the server...therefore, no snd

Haha j/k. No, but for real Fred...there are no non-snd servers for black ops yet so your argument is already flawed. How bout this, I will personally set up special stuff on TDM server just for you Fred so that when you die you don't respawn...ever. Fun times

Anyway, I vote we just wait til the game comes out and see what things are like. No one's ever played it before so we don't know what will or wont for sure be fun. I'm excited for all of it!

P.S. fRed: UsE caPitaL letterS in approPriaTe PlaCes and corrEct punctuATiOn" it Is so haRd to Read long par a gra phs whEn Ppl don.t

1. just because i suggested getting a snd server doesnt mean you should call my opinion flawed.

2. just because you suck at snd doesnt mean it sucks.

3. i will use whatever grammer i want... f*** grammer.