Witch Is Better

Slayerz

5 members have voted

1. 1. Witch one????

I woold like you to try cos you woold fail my friend i bet my car is just as fast i only got 340 hp but that dont mean sh** and btw i am allowed to drive that fast i join the german autostrada weekly :) lol .

O and btw my fastest driving was 345 (on clock ) on my haya :).

ok, 345 (214mph)very fast, on ur haya you probably werent turning much and 340 hp is well above average so u contradicted yourself about power.I prefer straight away power but if I have too I do have a highway car as well. Lets just say without power you wouldnt have to worry about bad handling. Oh, if you dont think my car could handle well...post-3163-006636300 1283942689_thumb.jpg

That is what a 1968 Trans Am series championship car looks like so obviously with some work it can do something....

Im not a fan of american cars, i prefer lightweight and good handling more than engine litres/topspeed. :rolleyes:

I cant say which of those is better, but none of them cant go like in this video, i dont remember how much power this car have but far less than 200hp anyway. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coLD8JwtToI&feature=fvsr

found this link

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/10/09/carbon-motors-releases-real-shots-of-purpose-built-e7-police-car/

i like the suicide doors.

Actual ram bars? or fake

Woudldn't the ram bars be real? The cost of having to ad on another set of ram bars that are custom made around those would seem like a deal killer. The cockpit of that carbon is insane. If they could really bring that to market in a similar form it would be one hell of a threat.

Also well handling cars are great if you live in an area to make use of it, but since there are many car chases that end up on the American highways, which are typically long straightaways, having a smaller handling car without alot of power is pointless. I have seen a tuned Evo give some local authoritys one hell of a time. The power/handling combo just dominated anything the cops had. To bad the driver couldn't handle all that power. he crashed.

lol...pass me in the turns if you want..cause in the straight away ur ass out....

lol been there done that

Second one ftw, foek that cop car hahaha

How'd i know youd say that

Woudldn't the ram bars be real? The cost of having to ad on another set of ram bars that are custom made around those would seem like a deal killer. The cockpit of that carbon is insane. If they could really bring that to market in a similar form it would be one hell of a threat.

Also well handling cars are great if you live in an area to make use of it, but since there are many car chases that end up on the American highways, which are typically long straightaways, having a smaller handling car without alot of power is pointless. I have seen a tuned Evo give some local authoritys one hell of a time. The power/handling combo just dominated anything the cops had. To bad the driver couldn't handle all that power. he crashed.

The ram bars are real and i love the cockpit it wickied my local unit and me got to use this car for a day and the cockpit helps alot

Wow were tied hehe

Edited by Slayerz