Need Some Opinions

I need some suggestions on how to change this image. Don't mind the pichachu in the corner, its supose to be a person or picture from ET and until i get one that is what i am putting there.

This is for a project and its a persona for a person who likes games, in this instant it is ET. I do believe it needs some major work cause right now its kind of bland and i will be adding more images from the game once i get them this weekend.

Updated picture with Lars instead of Pichachu :P I would like to soon convert to F|A logos somewhat if people so may choose

post-2310-061871800 1283467806_thumb.jpg

I Like that snake, Theres currently no Wolfenstein Photos there because i cannot find any i like. I might do a full scale background like you did, but i was think more small scale. The updated one that i posted on the first post. I was thinking of putting some type of collague on the right middle side extending below the text information.