ScoOfi ET CFG - Enemy Territory Config

ScoOfi

ScoOfi ET CFG

View File

Hey,

as I got many requests, here you get my config im using now. I changed some things in the last 3 months but these are the ones im using actually. The one I use for etpro, the other one for jaymod. But you can choose your better one :) Sometimes I use the etpro config for jaymod, sometimes the jaymod config for etpro :D The difference of these configs: the graphics, fov and mouse settings

REALLY IMPORTANT!! I play on 1920*1080 widescreen, if you use other resolution on monitor you have to edit both configs, search for:

seta r_customwidth "1920"
seta r_customheight "1080" 

r_mode "-1"

if you use above 1280*1024 you have to do r_mode -1, if you use 1280*1024 or 1280*768 you can use r_mode 6 or 4. If you dont change your ET will crash

Just put both files in etmain folder, when you on server, clear console and type /exec etpro.cfg or /exec jay.cfg

Mouse:

Logitech G402

Windows Sens: Standard (6/11)

DPI: 400

HZ: 1000

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me here or Discord =F|A=ScoOfi#6015