ET Server Suggestion radar on HC

Dest!Ny

• Platinum VIP
15 hours ago, Dest!Ny said:

Problem with radar is that as allies your entry points are extremely in the open. If you take the main entrance you are visible from an uncountable amount of positions, some of which are pretty hard to counter and you have the new stream of axis coming in from side spawn every 18 seconds. The CP is a little better but also has its flaws mostly due to the garage roof which is an extremely powerful position for axis. Even if you jump towards fake radar you can get killed by the people camping there. I personally don't think radar is much of an issue but it can feel really unbalanced while on paper the teams should be even.

I think for radar it would be cool if axis get a slightly longer spawn time. Maybe roughly 21s-24s would be good (regularly its 18 for those who aren't familiar). This would allow allies to have more time to establish control around the main/west area before axis spawn with reinforcements. I know from recent edits that you like shortening allied spawn time over lengthening axis' but don't get me wrong. I do not think shortening allied spawn time would solve anything at all, the problem really comes from the axis spawn time in this case. At first sight this doesn't fix the issue on CP that I mentioned but it would also allow allies to have more highway control which will ultimately lead to garage campers to be wary of more than 1 side.