Other Headset - Lucid Sound LS40

I feel that I need to make a post here about this awesome headset I've been using for over a year now: 

Lucid Sound LS40 to be specific. The company has other headsets, however this is the only one that I can personally speak for. 

Pros:

• Simple to use
  • Wireless
  • Multi-platform
  • Quality of Sound
  • Costumer Service
  • Comfort for long playtime 

Cons: 

• Cost ( 200$ ) 
  • USB Connector is an awkward shape.

Okay, so I'd like to break down some of the above stated items: 

- Simplicity is key, you plug in the USB receiver and turn the headset on and they link together no matter the platform. I personally use it on PC, PS4, and Xbox 1.

- It has an excellent wireless connectivity, you can ask a few of the folks I play DOI with I've chatted with them from the kitchen many-a-times. 

- Sound quality is excellent 7.1 surround sound. Depending on the game you will feel like you're immersed completely. 

- The USB connector sticks out quite a ways, and is prone to being snapped off or overheating depending on placement. 

- My USB connector overheated and essentially melted, I emailed the company and they replied within an hour and are shipping a replacement already. 

I searched for a few minutes for an all system compatible headset and was hard pressed to find one that worked for them all. Perhaps that's just a selling point for me, but I find it highly enjoyable to be able to use the same headset for all of my gaming needs. This thing is basically a turtle beach headset for everything! The ear cups fit well and don't crush my ears, giving an extended playtime comfort. The mic dongle is removable, it has a built in mic on the underside so it can be used with or without the boom. I can't speak of the mic quality, but you could ask Red Angel, or Major since they listen to my stupid voice the most they might be able to tell you. Anyway I hope you enjoy my scattered confusing review of this headset. I'm open to formatting advice! 😃 

Ls40.jpg

Edited by I'mACoolBombTech
  • Like 2