- RInput 1.31 -
RInput allows you to override low definition windows mouse input (accurate until 400cpi)
with high definition mouse input (raw input, which is more accurate for high cpi mice).
- Prevents negative acceleration
- More accurate
- Bypass windows mouse settings (1:1, Low Level)
- Less overhead than Direct Input
How to use:
- Start RInput.exe from windows explorer.
- Provide the name of the executable (in this case: hl.exe)
In case you run RInput from dos prompt you have to provide the
executable by command line.
Note: if the process is not running, RInput will wait for
the process to be in running state.