About This File
Name: Chicken Bucket final2*
File Name: chicken_bucket_v2.zip
1 "Primary Objective:Don't let the Axis control the jukebox."
2 "Primary Objective:Play the Allied song on the jukebox."
3 "Secondary Objective:Don't let the Axis construct a Command Post."
4 "Secondary Objective:Build a Command Post to reduce the time between reinforcements."
1 "Primary Objective:Keep the jukebox playing with the Axis song."
2 "Primary Objective:Don't let the Allies take over the jukebox."
3 "Secondary Objective:Construct a Command Post to reduce the time between reinforcements."
4 "Secondary Objective:Prevent the Allies from constructing a Command Post."
- Overview: what was supposed to be a peaceful meeting at a popular fast food place turned into a warground over the jukebox, given the conflicting musical tastes. After both sides constructed a Fort Concrete, the fight was on to see who will be the Bucket Masters!
- Map Information:
Menu Name: Chicken Bucket
Gametypes: wolfmp wolfsw
Players: Up to 32 per team is supported
Chicken Bucket by Tasian
What's New in Version 2
- Fixed the script so when a team wins, it constantly checks to make sure the jukebox is disabled.
- Widened the drive-thru windows and placed vent ramps for easier access.
- Filled in some missing textures.
- Changed the spawn layout a little bit for easier access to the springing roof.
- Added some late entries for the posters.