Posted 07 June 2010 - 05:08 AM
Posted 07 June 2010 - 06:10 AM
Posted 07 June 2010 - 06:35 AM
Posted 07 June 2010 - 08:11 AM
close one eyes, have the face right in front of that pic and go back slowly or so?
Posted 07 June 2010 - 11:44 AM
Many kids master the skill of crossing their eyes in order to impress family or friends. Were you one of those kids? If so, cross-viewing is right up your alley. Cross-Viewing is also called Cross-eyed Viewing. It might feel like you're cross-eyed when you do this, but are you really? Well, not as much as those goofy kids.
* You need to focus your eyes in front of the 3D image, so you'll use your finger to help you find the right place to aim (converge) your eyes. Bring your forefinger up about six inches in front of your nose. Focus both your eyes on your finger.
* Still focusing on your finger, notice what has happened to the dots on the screen. You should see four dots.
* Move your finger very slowly toward the screen (still focusing on it!) until the two middle dots slide together and merge into one. The middle composite dot should pop out in 3D. Use your finger to help you, but you will need to get it down and out of the way in order to see the 3D figure unobstructed.
* If you have problems, play with the positioning of your finger. Slowly move it back and forth until you find the position that gives you the 3D image.
* At first, the 3D image might come in blurry. Give your mind a chance to organize itself and the 3D image will become sharp and clear.
Posted 07 June 2010 - 02:47 PM
imma posting these finds b4 headin to bed. guess which one is the smuggler's plane.
At first I thought you really need to sleep cuz that didn't really make sense
If you do this enough times is it possible do see the image without the aid of a finger?
Edited by R..pace!, 07 June 2010 - 02:47 PM.
Posted 07 June 2010 - 05:33 PM
Posted 07 June 2010 - 05:43 PM
Posted 07 June 2010 - 06:26 PM
Posted 07 June 2010 - 06:31 PM
and i don't care if she is their mom, i should be there!! damn it lucky boys!!
Posted 08 June 2010 - 02:44 AM
OMG in the second pic i could see a girl naked running with a botle of tequila!! (note: she's breast size D)
lol papito. try the cross eye examination on the pic, looks like the boy swaps head with the woman. creepy.
ahem, about the pics i posted in case some haven't solved it yet...
1.) skull and crossbones
6.) buddha statue
Posted 08 June 2010 - 03:07 PM
Damn! you got me this time dude I lol'd when I saw the English translation of your name, so from now on No voy a llamar a Papito, en lugar de eso te llamo papÃ¡ ... en tus sueÃ±os
LoL he call me Papito!
Edited by R..pace!, 08 June 2010 - 03:08 PM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users